On the Needles

powered by ravelry.com


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Knitting Brownies

 

Tomorrow night I'll be teaching about 20 Brownies how to knit.  The troop has 22 girls and I know for certain that two already know how to knit and one other told them last week she already knows how but will have to wait and see. When I first agreed to do it I really didn't think anything about it. But now I'm really starting to freak out. I've never taught that many people to knit at one time. I'm hoping some of the moms will be able to help once I get the girls started.

I'm going to use the "Learn to Knit" poem that's been around for ages. I'll have to print out some copies so the girls have something to take home with them and I'm going to see if I have anything I can use for a poster that I can use during the lessons. Lots to do. So what am I doing here then?

I'll try to remember to post how it goes but it might not be until Sunday or Monday. Friday I'm going to the Fibrefest in Abbotsford, Saturday is shopping (just groceries nothing fun) and Sunday is family day.

No comments: