On the Needles

powered by ravelry.com


Sunday, September 16, 2007

First Post

Ideally this post should have some inspiring content that makes you want to keep coming back. Especially considering I've had a couple of months to come up with said content. Alas, as my family well knows, I'm a procrastinator and I've put off doing anything. Mainly because nothing was really happening in my life and I figured people might get bored hearing about how I slept in pasted noon, again, and spent the rest of the day playing on the computer and watching TV.

Luckily, my life is starting to get busy. Work is finally starting to pick up after the summer break. Nanowrimo will be starting in just over a month. And I'm starting a local Stitch 'N Bitch with a fellow knitter. If all goes well I'll be relaying some interesting stories.

Since I hate trying to describe myself (I feel it always comes off as sounding like a personal ad. ie: SWF, who enjoys knitting, writing etc.) I'm going to resort to a "100 Things About Me" list. Which I'll try and complete in the next day or two and get it posted.

No comments: